Heat Reflective Glass
Heat Reflective Glass is created by utilizing CVD technology (chemical vapor depositing) that produces an ideal uniform layer of metal oxide chemically glued to the top of glass. Because this hard chemical layer is fully glued towards the glass, the glass could be cut, bent, tempered, warmth increased and laminated without having affected the coating.
Heat Reflective Glass Advantages:
High visible light transmitting rate, low reflecting rate, low radiating rate (e < 0.1).
Avoid the light pollution and build good ecological environment.
Control solar energy radiation effectively, block far infrared radiation, save expenses of air conditioners in summer, save heating expenses in winter, have good effect of heat preservation and energy saving.
Can be cut, bent, tempered, heat strengthened and laminated without affecting the coating.
Heat Reflective Glass Specification:
Please click here to download the specification chart.
1. Please put the glass surface to outward and put the coated surface to inward when installing the glass.
2. This glass could be bent or tempered after on-line LVC heat-reflective cutting.
3. This glass could be used as a single layer tempered glass and could be made into insulated glass.
4. This chart is based on the ASHRAE standard condition:
Visual light:380-780nm ;
Winter night:outdoor temperature:-18 centigrade;indoor temperature:21 centigrade;wind speed:6.7m/s;
No sunlight;summer daytime;outdoor temperature:32 centigrade;indoor temperature 24 centigrade;wind speed:3.4m/s;
Solar power density:783w/sm.
5. The data in the above chart was calculated by windows 5.2.
6. The data is just prepared for your reference. The data for specific products, please ask us for the data based on the specific products.
Color:Golden,Sliver White,Navy Blue,Ford Blue,Silver Grey,French Green
On-line Heat Reflective Glass or Off-line LVC Heat Reflective Glass:Max:2440mm*3660mm Min:300mm*300mm
Delivery:Within 15 days after receiving your deposit of TT or L/C.
Place of Origin: Anhui,China
Heat Reflective Glass Application:
Heat Reflective Glass could be used in:Door, window, curtain wall, ceiling, floor, partition wall, roof daylighting, show window of the shop and roof window of factory building, etc.
Heat Reflective Glass Packing&Shipping:
All glass packed in strong wooden crates suitable for long-distance ocean transportation.Please Click hereto see detail.
If you are interested in our products and need quotation or you would like to produce according to your requirements, please feel free to contact us or Click here to send us an email.